Workflow & BPMCoordination. Automation. Management.
Drives all validation, exception management, presentation and publishing tasks.
and BPM platform brings a highly flexible, convenient and transparent approach in the automation and management of process flows. Fully integrated with Genic DataManager
, Genic Workflow
enables enterprises to create and automate business processes that coordinate between people, applications and services. By providing a flexible and robust framework for creating, coordinating, and monitoring business processes, Genic Workflow
makes changing complex business processes easier, significantly enhancing business agility.
Create business processes that coordinate people, applications, and services
The workflow accommodates independently or combined, three workflow execution methods:
- Sequential Workflow: Typically Flow Chart based, progresses from one stage to next and does not step back
- State Machine Workflow: Progress from 'State' to 'State', these workflows are more complex and return to a previous point if required
- Rules-driven Workflow: Implemented based on a sequential workflow. The rules dictate the progress of the workflow
Flexible and Scalable
process engine provides a powerful foundation for orchestrating interactions between applications and services. It is suited to service-oriented architectures and is interoperable with all of the J2EE-based integration technologies including Web Services, Java Messaging, J2EE Connectors, JDBC, and EJBs. The process engine automatically handles state, variable, and task management as well as process timers and audit logging across all active processes.
includes an assortment of pre-built process nodes that are used to declaratively build process graphs. These nodes provide the necessary process building functionality such as start, task, fork, join, and decision. These nodes provide default process-aware execution as well as enable Java code to seamlessly plug in to extend the process logic and address the unique needs of the application. An example of this use is shown below.
Easy programming Model
provides a process-oriented programming model with its Process Definition Language (jPDL). jPDL blends the best of both Java and declarative programming techniques and enables developers to structure their software around an easy to understand process graph. This approach describes business processes in a common dialect that lets business people and developers speak the same language, facilitating a more agile implementation of the processes required by business people.
Embeddable and pluggable architecture
is designed to run standalone or be seamlessly embedded within any Java application or programming framework. The nature of its embedding is completely customisable to the requirements of the application. Furthermore, Genic WorkFlow
’s pluggable architecture allows extensibility and customization on every level; within the process engine, for each process definition and every corresponding process instance.
provides organisations with the technology functionality, enabling them to innovate and create new working environments that not only define the business process and tasks, but execute and run them through data management process tasks:
- Improves productivity – Automated workflows reduce the time spent on manual tasks.
- Flexibility – Visual representation of workflow allowing ease of change through visual interaction with the workflow definition.
- Visibility – Genic Workflow enable managers to see what is happening with business critical processes at every point along the process, and at any moment in time.
- Faster business reaction to change – Genic Workflow software enables organisations to react quickly and smoothly to market changes through process modifications.
- Improves Accountability - Monitoring time to execute business functions creates productivity measurement and continual process improvement.
Copyright © 2009 DataGenic Ltd. All Rights Reserved